2017. május 11., csütörtök

Buon giorno, dear Readers!

It is a special blog entry, because I am currently in Italy. In the frame of Erasmus+ project, I am spending a week in this beautiful country :)
I visited Professor Stefano Mancuso's lab in Florence, which was a great pleasure! I had interesting conversations on their current projects, I saw a real time non-invasive ion flux measurement which I found really interesting. Moreover, I hold a lecture which was an introduction of our group, research interest and present projects.
Professor Mancuso raised the possibility of a common project in which we could examine the effect of selenium on ion fluxes of the root system. I am excited, this topic would be interesting :)

Let me show you some pictures about the "bella Italia" :) I visited Pisa and Florence. Besides, my accommodation was in Calenzano and the University/Department is located in Sesto Fiorentino :) So, I was in motion! :)

In Pisa:


In the small but beautiful botanical garden of Pisa:


And a last picture about the presentation at the University:
So, thanks for the Erasmus project, it was a great opportunity to build a contact with this really brilliant lab! Hopefully, will be a sequel :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése