2018. június 23., szombat

Grüsse aus München


Dear Readers!

An exciting time is coming to an end...From April I spent three months in Helmholtz Zentrum Munich (supported by National Eötvös Scholarship, Tempus Foundation)!

I think, this period was really fruitful and successful! First of all I have learnt two NO methods (SNO measurement with NOA analyzer and RSNO-RAC for determining S-nitrosylated proteins). Beyond these methods, I've seen many interesting and useful things (how things are going in a big work group). I have met a lot of new people and established valuable relationships. And I am really grateful for the chance to be here, to learn these methods and to get some very good results!!!
This is my last weekend here, next Saturday I will travel home. But the cooperation between my group in Szeged and Christian Lindermayr's group will hopefully continue in the near future :)


Taken together, I enjoyed this exciting time here in Munich!!!
Auf Wiedersehen! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése